A 10 week low carb diet less than 50g but not less than 20g, resulting in significant weight loss.
- You will have a better understanding of how much carbohydrates currently feature in our western diet and the benefits of restricting those carbohydrates.
- You will lose your fear of saturated fats and understand which dietary fats to avoid and why
- The diet induces a mild nutritional ketosis which results in your body burning your own fat stores leading to weight loss.
- The Ultra Lite diet is based on eating real food prepared by you and does not involve meal replacement.
- It does involve regular weekly contact with trained practitioners.
- Although exercise is recommended for fitness it is not necessary for weight loss.
- No calorie counting is involved.
- Ultra Lite is a well established diet and has a long history; following the principals of this diet you will establish new habits and this will enable you to continue your new way of eating.
It is recommended that you schedule a visit with our doctor to discus your metabolic health status based on blood testing, calorimetry (ECAL) and a Body Composition Scan. Please ask at reception if you wish to arrange this.
- A unique, well established and proven low carbohydrate ketogenic diet
- It achieves reliable and predictable weight loss with minimal side effects commonly associated with dieting
- This is a prescriptive diet with real food teaching you life-long healthy habits
- The diet is supervised by qualified Ultra Lite practitioners who themselves have benefited from a low carb diet
- Weekly support visits are part of the program to keep you on track
- The Ultra Lite diet may attract a health fund rebate
- There are no meal replacements and calories are not restricted
- The diet is suitable for most people
- It is cost effective
- A maintenance program is available
- Optional metabolic screening and body composition scan
- Family friendly
- This is about lifestyle and the reversal of metabolic disease ensuring a healthier future where you can participate in life to the full.